We are so exited to show you the knitting and medical equipment that is now on its way to Amana Hospital in Tanzania, along with the Midwife Vision team.
Knitted donations, as well as medical equipment have been packed up and sent to Tanzania.
Medical Equipment Donated
- 10 x baby costs for post-Caesarian section – so babies are safe.
- New observation machines – BP oxygen saturation and temperature for main operating theatre where booked caesarians are carried out.
- Two new suction machines for theatre.
- 10 x wheel chairs for theatre and maternity wards.
- Misoprostel to stop mothers bleeding after delivery as an emergency
- Oxytocin for active management of third stage of labour (AMSTL)
- Lignocaine for perineal repairs
- Magnesium sulphase for mothers with Eclampsia and sever pre-Eclampsia
Filling up the empty shelves
Medical Supplies for Mothers, Babies and Midwives
- Cord clamps
- More delivery trays to sterilize because we ran out at about 10:30am
- Sterile gloves
- Non Sterile gloves
- Sanitary pads – for mothers with stitches in stead of cotton wool
- Surgical instruments
I have two large boxes of sterile single use vaginal speculums with a light source that our hospital don’t use due to a change in our supplier. How can I get these to you?